Sunday 31 October 2010

Tennis






If you arrived in Doha this week you would probably have been impressed by all the possibilities for entertainment - including international film festivals and tennis tournaments. Unfortunately, for us,the rest of the year is looking pretty dull. This week, however, the girls had fun and enjoyed the International Women's Tennis Association Championship. They loved it so much they went again the following night. A will go off and enjoy the final tonight with friends.

1 comment:

  1. Mel
    I loved seeing the photos and reading the blog. I had been wondering about how you were getting on. I was surprised that you were making phone orders (I could not even get people to understand me on the phone in USA) so I was not surprised to hear that you did not get what you thought you ordered!!! terrible shame about the hours at the playground!
    I hope everything continues to go well.

    Cheers

    Margaret Hanrahan /RMIT

    ReplyDelete