Saturday 9 October 2010

Is that a car seat or a cheetah?




I took this photo driving to work today. A needed the car so he and the girls drove me and as we pulled up next to the lights....at first glance I noticed an interesting 4WD next to me - "wow that's a really, fluffy, leopard print seat cover. It looks so thick and plush!" Imagine our surprise when out popped a small cheetah's head from the window!!! The girls didn't know whether to be excited or terrified. The poor little girls were so confused as this challenged what they thought they understood about the world - what was a cheetah doing in the car? They knew enough about animals and habitats to know that it doesn't belong in Doha, or in cars...and then why wasn't it at the zoo? Very confusing questions even for me!!! This place conintues to surpise us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment