Sunday 26 September 2010

Brief moments of Joy in the sunshine (and heat)







It is hot living in Doha, intensified of course by the lack of trees and greenery. This is probably very obvious but with extreme weather conditions I think it is hard to talk about anything else. It just cannot be ignored. We actually very rarely venture outside during the day as it is unbearable. One day we discovered a fountain along the corniche so the girls delightd in this cool sensory experience. As you can see our least photographed girl took a starring role on this day.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Mel... I've just been showing the kids before they go to bed.. Alannah was begging me to show me Audrey because she suddenly said she couldn't remember what she looks like! Sorry about all these belated comments, I haven't had much of a chance to check out your blog and then I forgot you had it! Audrey looks gorgeous in these photos, A and I love her dress. All 3 of my kids thought the photo of Ella with screwed up face was a cracker!

    ReplyDelete