Tuesday 17 August 2010

Strawberry Shisha!!



One of my secret loves (well perhaps not so secret) - is shisha. It comes in tantalising flavours such as peach, melon (my favourite), apple and strawberry and with its very own shiny and bejewelled equipment, it is always tempting. The subtle scent of others smoking shisha is espcially divine. It is very calming and in a country where alcohol is pretty much prohibited it takes on an even more important status. When I took a friend in Melbourne recently with a busy life and a stressful job she commented that "THIS is what is missing from (my) life"! My friends and I chose this shisha cafe at the souq because it offered fans that sprayed a refreshingly cool mist every few minutes. Of course traditionally, it is only for men and so a lot of the shisha cafes are men only but it seems quite acceptable for women at more cosmopolitan areas. Or the people are just very polite.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel,
    really impressive, I look forward to following your blogs.xx

    ReplyDelete